Los Angeles will never forget Christopher Jordan Dorner for bringing attention to what happens to a good officer when he reports abuse and crimes by a bad officer.
Over three dozen officers are now coming forward due to Dorner who opened a Pandora’s box of crime, abuse and unethical behavior by LAPD.
- Janet Phelan on the crisis in judicial integrity
- Police Accountability for Brutality: Where is it?
- Flawed Guardianship System Can Make It Impossible to Care for Relatives in Assisted Living Facilities
- Julian Assange WikiLeaks Hero or Criminal how Government stops the Truth
- The OTHER HOLOCAUST going on that is hidden behind false legal proceedings