Judge Mary Elizabeth Bullock
July 30, 2012 was a landmark day for Judge Bullock. Judge Mary Elizabeth Bullock has been fighting the EEOC for ten years. July 30, 2012 the Ninth Circuit Court ruled in Bullock v Berrien, Chairwoman of the EEOC in favor of Judge Bullock. The Court held that she had exhausted her administrative remedies and the U.S. Office of the Attorney General admitted to knowing the truth but lied to a Federal Judge in an effort to get the case dismissed. Who does this? And people wonder why she writes articles about judicial corruption within the EEOC Judiciary!
- George Floyd EXECUTED by Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao
- Rules of Professional Conduct are ignored by the bar and lawyers
- Government Failed Us, It’s Time for Personal Responsiblity
- Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it
- Lawyers manipulate justice system into profit system Public Defenders force plea deals