From a poster on a Jodi Arias Facebook page
“Okay everyone, I just got off the phone with the Superior Court Probation Service Center 245 N Centennial Way Mesa, AZ 85201 and with Karen. Asked if probation there in AZ was the same as it was here in TX, “yes” she told me and then looked up the Court docs for Donavan M Bering DOB 10/24/1962, who is found to be a convicted felon, paying back restitution in the amount of $190.734.59 payable at $100 a month, was sitting everyday in court for the AZ vs Jodi Arias trial and that is against her probation rules. Karen said “yes it is”. Said to me Donavan is in the notes of her probation officer who knows this, and Donavan was NOT in court yesterday, as I thought due to enraging her probation officer to do that. Donavan also asked her probation officer for a “travel voucher”, and she was denied that request to travel. I have her probation officer’s name and cell phone, and I will keep her updated to the ways of which Donavan, is not keeping herself within the rules and confines of her probation. BTW…..Donvavan is now going to go before the court for the Arias trial watching in the gallery, and the phone calls to a convicted felon aka Jodi Arias to get what she wants to tweet for Jodi a convicted felon Donavan cannot be in contact with that violates her 5 yr probation.
Hope what I have done makes you all happy, it did me.”
- Janet Phelan on the crisis in judicial integrity
- Police Accountability for Brutality: Where is it?
- Flawed Guardianship System Can Make It Impossible to Care for Relatives in Assisted Living Facilities
- Julian Assange WikiLeaks Hero or Criminal how Government stops the Truth
- The OTHER HOLOCAUST going on that is hidden behind false legal proceedings